Marley Station Mall Cruisin’
1st Saturday in APRIL till the last Saturday in OCTOBER from 5:00-9:00 PM Saturday Nights
Cruisin’ was commonplace in the 50’s and 60’s, usually held at the local drive-in restaurant or any parking lot available to hang out. Normally, Cruisin’ would end up in a night of drag racing on the back roads. However, today we take them down to a sanctioned drag strip.
Original cars, custom rods, street machines, muscle cars, sports cars, kit cars- all other professionally built or built in the backyard are displayed at Cruisin’.
A lot of time and money goes into these cars. Therefore, we ask everyone to LOOK, but please DO NOT TOUCH! Lost in the 50’s Custom Car Club has been able to acquire this Cruisin’ lot to RE-LIVE part of the past and show off years of labor, talent and love for the cars.
WE ASK THAT YOU RESPECT AND OBEY OUR LOT RULES:
- LOT IS OPEN TO VEHICLES WITH HISTORIC TAGS OR ELIGIBLE WITH PROOF OF REG. (OR REPLICAS)
- DO NOT BRING OR CONSUME ANY ALCOHOL OR DRUGS ON THE PREMISES.
- KEEP YOUR AREA CLEAN! PLACE ALL TRASH IN THE CONTAINERS PROVIDED. DO NOT LITTER.
- NO PETS OF ANY KIND ARE PERMITTED ON LOT.
- DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN TO CLIMB IN OR ON ANY VEHICLE.
- PLEASE DO NOT LEAN ON OR RUB THE PAINT OF ANY VEHICLE.
- LOUD MUSIC IS PROHIBITED.
- PLEASE OBSERVE THE 3 MPH SPEED LIMIT WHILE OPERATING VEHICLES ON THE LOT.
- NO MOTORCYCLES, TWO-WHEEL SCOOTERS, BIKES OR SKATEBOARDS ARE ALLOWED. (WHEELCHAIRS AND HANDICAPPED SCOOTERS ARE WELCOME)
- PLEASE LEAVE IN AN ORDERLY MANNER. NO SQUEALING WHEELS OR SMOKING TIRES- SAVE THAT FOR THE DRAG STRIP.
- ALL VEHICHLES MUST BE OFF THE LOT BY 10 PM
- THIS IS NOW A RULE—JUST RELAX AND HAVE FUN!
***FOOD & RESTROOMS ARE AVAILABLE INSIDE THE MALL OR ON THE LOT.***
Help us preserve the privilege that has been granted for these Cruisin’ nights. Remember, you are now one of us and reflect not only us, but the future of Cruisin’. This cruise lot is managed by L.I.T.F. and their staff.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY TO ANYONE WITH JUST CAUSE. OWNERS AND THEIR VEHICLES THAT DO NOT OBEY THE ABOVE RULES WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LOT.
Help make this the best and largest weekly cruisin’ on the East Coast! If you have any problems, see any staff member on duty.
[ti_audio media=”438″ autoplay=”1″ repeat=”1″]